Skip to content
- What is the time frame for full-day and half-day rentals?
- Full-day rentals are any time between 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Half-day rentals can be book from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. or 1:00 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunset rental are between 5:30 p.m.- 8 p.m. ( available only during summer months)
- Do I need to put down a deposit?
- Yes. Every rental requires a $500 credit card security deposit.
- Can I cancel my rental?
- Yes, you can cancel your rental free of charge as long as it is 48 hours in advance.
- Do I need to pay for fuel?
- Yes, Fuel used during the rental period. Fuel will be charged at the end of your rental.
- Do the boats have stereos?
- All of our boats are equipped with Bluetooth radios and speaker systems.
- We also suggest bringing a Bluetooth speaker to be able to enjoy your music from your electronic devices, the radio on the boats can be unpredictable.
- Do I need a boaters License?
- Yes, If you are born after January 1st, 1988.