Skip to content
- What is the time frame for full day and half day rentals?
- Full day rentals are from 8:30 a.m. to 4;00 p.m.
- Half day rentals are 4 hours.
- Do I need to put down a deposit?
- Yes. Every rental requires a $500 security deposit.
- Can I cancel my rental?
- Yes you can cancel your rental free of charge as long as it is 24 hours in advanced.
- Do I need to pay for fuel?
- Yes. You must return the boat with the same amount of fuel that was in the boat when you left.
- What does propeller insurance cover?
- Propeller insurance covers the cost of the propeller if damaged. If not purchased, you are in charge of the full price of the damage.
- What is the weight limit on the basic jet ski?
- The basic jet ski has a weight limit of 300 pounds. 2 riders is NOT recommended.
- How many people can fit on the bow rider?
- The Tahoe bow rider seats up to 7 people.
- Do the boats have stereos?
- All of out boats are equipped with blue tooth radios and speaker systems.